< Baby J: BabyBlog

Tuesday 27 May 2008

BabyBlog

Ok. So here it is. I jumped on the band wagon and I've got a blog, mainly cause ace and vis told me I should have one and gave me that look, like 'u late fam'. However I'm probably gonna just waffle on about shit that only emily (my pa) and possibly my mum will read and I doubt they will find it interesting. Anyway today I'm in a bad mood cause time just slipped away and I didn't seem to get anything done. Although ronson has just put us on the jay z tour with him which is a good look for me and the lads. We get to wear sunglasses that are WAY to big for us and pretend to be famous... Even if we have got to drive ourselves the gigs and we don't even get a hotel room. Alright that was it my blogin cherry is gone. Waddup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home