< Baby J

Monday 24 November 2008

NO MORE LIVES LOST

 

 

We are sick and tired of the youth in our city being killed there has been 4 funerals in the last 2 years. Enough is enough.

 

On SAT 22ND NOV baby studios opened its doors for the youth of the city to record their feelings about how they felt about recent events. Youth from ALL areas of the city attended and spoke with a unified voice.

 

Its time for opportunities for young people in our cities, its time for us to stop talking about young people and start listening to them.

 

To download the mixtape click on the link below.

 

http://www.babyj.co.uk/BABYJ.BIZ/no_more_lives_lost.html

 

 

 

R.I.P. SNIPES

R.I.P. JAMIE

R.I.P. SIMEON

R.I.P. KIERS

R.I.P. LUKA-BEE

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home