< Baby J: happy birth day to me

Tuesday 3 June 2008

happy birth day to me

So today is my birthday. Im a big old 35 years old which makes me old enough to be chipmunks dad, wow. Ive always felt ready to be the age I am as I feel ive done a lot with my years, kinda had a chilled one today but bac on the grind hard tomorrow as ive got to get the first draft of my album into the label for them to listen to, its almost ready just got to get a hook in from aynzli jones (big singer on mercury) and get wre-asha to lay her vocals this week. Right now im loving the farma g track, it’s the first time weve actually worked on a track together and farma says one his favourite trks hes done in his career which was a big compliment. Ill try post some album snippets up on my blog soon for people to hear. Went to see PE with alex blood the other night at rock city, very humbling experience, got a bit star struck… babyfood coming real soon, as long as I get up early enough to get mixing it tomorrow am!   1up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home