< Baby J: Alex blood sniffs cillit bang

Monday 9 June 2008

Alex blood sniffs cillit bang

Blog time. Strange title I know, but we got these video diary things that
alex is doing and is f*ing great. Soon come, Ill post some links asap. Just
finishing off the 'lies' video aswell posted a pic above. Its the first
single of babyfood, featuring nathan and asher d. Its basically us drivin
round london in a car (hopefully its better than I jus made it sound) we had
this big camera mount thing on the bonnet and lights in the car shining in
my face and I'm diving round the west end in london, to cut a long story
short I couldn't see a thing and I was certain we was gonna pulled up by the
pigs, which wasn't helped by the fact that asher had the music up full blast
and the windows down and kept shoutin out the window at people.
Londoners...so when u see the vid and I'm squinting all the way thru u know
why. Big shout to all my midlands peeps that made oit down to iluvlive and
the q&a session with cookie and tor. Its that babyboy signin out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home