< Baby J: RIP my berry, we will miss u

Thursday 31 July 2008

RIP my berry, we will miss u

So its with great sadness that I have to announce my beloved partner and soulmate, blackberry curve, is no longer with us. After an unfortunate incident where I left it in the corner store whilst buying a bottle of water and by the time id driven back round the block to get some little scamp had nabbed it. We had a good meaningful relationship together and now its gone I feel like im not really here, like it’s a dream and im just looking in… I have no number and can only get to my emails via a pc, theres a rumour that various females across the country celebrated the news, the only good point is it tickles me to think of some scroat prank calling half of the UK black music scene from my address book. Oh, by the way, if I catch ya your gonna get a slap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home