< Baby J: Narnia

Monday 30 June 2008

Narnia

so, I'm sat in the cinema watchin chronicles of narnia with my daughter and its wack so I thought I'd update my blog.
Just got back from mcs for life which is like seminars, performances and workshops all around mcing. The sat was in brum and sun in manchester. I was up there both days makin a beat live and then cats come and spit on the trk and we record it there and then. The evnt was good over all but manny had the best vibe. They love that mc stuff in manny. Its like everywhere else artists be makin music in the studio and build there rep like that but in manny u gotta be a ble to jump on an open mic and earn ur stripes to build your rep.
The performances where good lord finesse took me back, a pleasure to watch but million dan smacked it up BIG!!!! And stig of the dump did his thing so rukus was sayin (ruks was hostin the brum event) black thought from the roots was there and walked from the bar to the stage (lean) performed one track and walked back to the bar... weak. I'm tied of these yanky mcs comin over and takin the piss like they aint gotta make an effort, he was the headline act and peeps had paid they're money to see him. Big up milly and stig holdin down the UK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home