< Baby J: O2 festival

Thursday 3 July 2008

O2 festival

Just got back from the o2 wireless fest at hyde park. Performin with mark ronson and jay z was headlining. Was nuts and good fun even though the tour manager made wait outside for 2hrs before bringing us our passes! It was a who's who of uk music I bumped heads with adele, lilly allen, kano, wiley (who absolutely smacked it) cool kids, david jordan and dizzie rascal who was just down there on a promo tip even tho he's no.1 in the charts and best of all the lead singer of the charlatans, I was quite star stuck, we was all into the charlatans at school. We about to do the whole jayZ tour with mark so that should be good. Very tired and I got stuff to do early before head back to london again. 1up

1 Comments:

Blogger miss_cc said...

Ahem I think you forgot bumping into me! Good to see ya anyway x

4 August 2008 at 01:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home