< Baby J: Bnp in stoke

Saturday 20 September 2008

Bnp in stoke

Just got back from an anti bnp rally in stoke. This asian family had been harrassed and abused by there bnp member neighbours who one day attacked the asian families son so the dad came out stabbed him in the back because he was straggling his son. The gave him 8yrs. The bnp guy died (good). So the bnp had a rally up there today to get support in the poor white areas. And we went up to protest. The police protetected the bnp as much as possible which led to a stand off in town and a bit of a scuffle. The photo was of the pig stood directly in front of me. If it had gone down he was gonna get it.
I'm now told nick griffin and the bnp are coming to derby this wednesday. Like fuck they are, to my town! They gotta be nuts, in my ends. There gonna get run outta town. There meetin at the bins at spondon asda at 6.30. Pls come and join me to greet them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home