< Baby J: babyfood tour begins....

Thursday 2 October 2008

babyfood tour begins....

Ok people, its tour time again… im gonna be on the road again for the next month or so. Which means 5 things –

  1. I live out of a bag
  2. I do a looooooot of driving
  3. I get some good nights out
  4. I get to play (and sing/rap badly) to my favorite songs
  5. I get to bump heads with random people I aint seen in years (it always happens on tours)

 

So if u fancy a good night out come holla at ur boy, I guarantee some good music… GUARANTEE!!

Last night was kings college freshers ball with my boy shorty blitz who held down mic duties for me, and bust a mean 2 step to michael jacksons ‘cant stop’. Tonight is Swansea then fri is Bristol.

Dates above so come check me. Oneup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home