< Baby J: mixtape

Thursday 12 June 2008

mixtape

So I got my new mixtape coming out in July. Its basically all the beats I released on different projects (ftp2, precha, antourage etc) since my last mixtape with different mcs each spitting one 16, theres like over 60 mcs on there, I put it together with my boy matt from datsound, he did the shameless album and the excalibah mixtapes. Highlights for me is loudmouth on the Valerie beat, alex bloods verse and maliks verse. I like doin these mixtapes cause it gives me chance to work with cats that I might not get to work with on my album, look out for some of the newer mcs like chimpo sc and swift 89.ima post a little snippet advert mp3 thing up for u to listen to, just not right now, cause im in bed watchin babel, (it’s a thurs night in derby, what else am I meant to do?) the ‘lies’ video and track get promo’d next week so ill post the video up too. Midlands peeps try and make it down to the graff convention at my studio on Sunday, gonna be a big look, got temper doing a q&a and dilk and friends spraying up the outside of my building (which I still haven’t told my landlord im doing…). Keep it funky. Baby J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home